Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday blues!!

usually i get up at 7am on weekdays, but today, i had to wake up at 6am reason being, i had an assignment that i had to get done and it was still pending.......
walking has never been my thing but i have to do it daily and i hate it. dayyyymmm, how i wish i could get me a car.

But any ways, that aside, when i got to work,i found my boss waiting for me and telling me to get him aprojector. did this guy really think i didnt have what to do? any way, i just ignored him and did my assignment of which i was creatively stifold....on a monday morning imagine...

And then just as am about to settle down after forwarding my assignment, another guy walks in and tells me to open up to do a profile about myself and the like and a critic about my country.

A profile about my self? are you serious, how can i write about my self? thats like telling me to blow for my ego... but hey, its part of the job.

And on top of this all, remember am having a terrible hangover because i drunk too much over the weekend. There were many parties to attend but one topped them all which ill tell you about tomorrow... trust me, you have to hear this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment