Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sexuality

One thing that beats my understaanding is the fact that people just like sleeping around all the time with different people.

See, we as men have hormones and just want to get our groove on all the time, but for aperson that started having sex at atender age of 13, my sex drive has gone so low in the past three years considering that i was in arelationship that lasted 5 years and 4 months.....

So, after my relationship, i decided to take some time out and enjoy life and being single, but the memories of my past relationship and seeing my close friends enjoy their relationships with their partners made me think twice about getting back in to the dating game..

In a desparate move likely to suggest i was so lonely, i ended up talking to afriend of mine who offered to help me actually look for a suitable partner considering the fact that am very picky when it comes to the people that i settle down with..

The thing that shocked me was that all the people that i met just wanted to jump my bones and party in my pants..no one was intereted in dating and doing dinner and going out for drinks and the like.

This suprised me. one person in particluar said to me, so, hen are we hooking up and please dont forget to bring condoms and lube as well.. this shocked me...

One asked me whether i could host and whet time i would be getting off work..


Why is it that most people are interested in just sex?

To quote rodney chesters lines from noahs arc, i ask my self all the time," what happened to romance?, doesnt anyone date anymore?"

Because i need more than whats in ones pants thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment